Return Back Home

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day


Why is it that I always have the worst luck on St. Patricks Day? So my car decided that it wants to drain all my battery power...2nd time already...first time we changed the alternator...what is it this time?? I need help, I need money, I need most of my problems to please go away. Funny how it happen... I drove the car fine...but right when Norak drove it and than started to complain about how shitty the motor is blah blahblah....the car completely shut off on the road...I think his feelings got hurt :( Wish me luck...since I don't want to sell my car I guess I just got to put more money into it...


I hope I can make it to the 240 meet :(


However, my fog lights came in..that should motivate me to fix my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment