Return Back Home

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

See you soon Edward Ma 03/20/87-07/30/2010

I've recently lost a dear friend in a tragic car accident. Words can't describe what a sweetheart and a great person he was. I was one of the lucky ones to have met him back in his elementary days. Even though we would lose touch every now and then you were never forgotten even if I tried to forget you I couldn't. I was always hearing stories about your car and your races. Every time I see a freaking Honda hatch your name popped into me head. You made a good name for yourself and I'm so proud of you. I still remember our conversation in the 5th grade about Britney Spears and how you made me sing you her fave song "Baby, One more time." XD So many memories that makes me smile and I will never forget our conversation that we wrote on that desk and that ridiculous phone call about your "lesbian GF". And lets not forget you were the first to say to me sentra actually had some power lol. Can't wait to talk to you again old buddy so we can laugh at those times. I wish I can be there in Boston to celebrate your life. But If It counts I'm planning on learning how to do a burnout just for you ;) You have left your imprint in my heart therefore you will always be with me, can't wait to see you again soon. "Everyone leaves footprints in your memory, but the ones that leave footprints in your heart are the ones you will truly remember." ♥ IMY Ed


Sigh... So jealous of your beast, guess its time for me to step up my game huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment